Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm on a blogging spree. Go me.

Anyway, Joakim got in! I got so annoyed by how Gurmit was talking. When he announced Jay was out, there was definitely a 2 second lag before I realised that meant Joakim was in and let out a scream. Followed by another and another after that. Plus a victory dance. See all you one vote people like me. Your vote does matter.

In other news, 4400, my cool alien show is finally back. Even though I totally forgot the entire plot it doesn't matter, I remember finding some random guy in it hot. I'm so excited to start watching again. With all my normal shows having ended their respective seasons already I'm running low on entertainment. God I have no life.

I made brownies today. But I was so lazy that I didn't put in nuts for dad or chocolate chips or extra fudge like I usually do. Now daddy dearest keeps calling them brownie kosong.

Aiyah all my entries got no proper ending. Maybe that's why I've always done terribly for summary.

No comments: